TCI supply a range of pump sets for water / glycol systems which are available in the following formats:
1. Open Circuit (stainless steel tank up to 1000 litres capacity) with single pump
2. Open Circuit (stainless steel tank up to 1000 litres capacity) with run and standby pumps
3. Closed Circuit (Diaphragm type expansion vessel) with single pump
4. Closed Circuit (Diaphragm type expansion vessel) with run and standby pumps
Standard features include:
- Non-Ferrous Pipework (non-ferrous pump on request)
- Inlet and Outlet Pressure Gauges
- Isolating Valves (for each pump)
- Y Strainer (one per pump)
- Non-Return Valve (on run and standby pump sets)
- Painted Base
Optional features include:
- Non-Ferrous Pump(s)
- Starter and Overload controls, for single or run and standby sets, can be supplied integrated into a cooler control panel or supplied in dedicated pump set control panel. DOL starter are used for pumps using up to and including 7.5kW motors. Soft starts are used for pumps using above 7.5kW motors.
- Inverter Drives for easy commissioning and energy savings.
- Binder test points
- Brazed or Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers for indirect cooling systems.
- Pressurisation Set