Air Blast Coolers
A highly developed range of water cooling products is designed specifically for the demanding needs of industrial and commercial applications.
The wide range of options within standard specifications ensures there is a TCI air blast cooler for every application:
- Multiple fixed fan speeds, inverter speed control and EC fans for varying noise applications and/or on low energy usage units
- Control panels, designed and manufactured in house, offer a ‘plug and play’ air blast cooler solution
- A range of materials is available to extend product life in aggressive conditions e.g. coastal / offshore saline environments
- Flexible unit orientation providing the optimum solution for applications with space restrictions
- Twin / double bank coil coolers where two different circuits are to be cooled simultaneously (used particularly on remote CHP / Engine cooling applications)
In addition to the standard range of coolers FreeCooling™ units are available which give substantial energy savings for the majority of chilled water applications, with paybacks in as little as 4-6 months.
Also offered are packaged box coolers, for heat loads of up to 300kW, and packaged flatbed coolers, for larger applications, giving a single point of responsibility for the cooler, pump set and associated controls.
Given TCI’s background in manufacturing bespoke equipment, selections can be provided for units designed from basics where required.